Les Anglais is a comfortable centrally heated house in the small village of Saint Quidy, on the Southern Coast of Brittany. Ideally situated for walking, cycling and exploring this delightful area of France.
Ground Floor Rooms
- Lounge with seating for eight, satellite television, DVD player, music centre, telephone (reasonable use is included), books and indoor games.
- Broadband with WiFi
- French windows lead to the patio and garden.
- Kitchen with log burner, fitted units, gas cooker, fridge/freezer, automatic washing machine, microwave oven, dishwasher, large pine table and chairs, high chair.
- Tumble drier (in the barn).
- Double bedroom with blankets, sheets and pillowcases.
- Shower room with hand basin, WC, shaver point.
First Floor Accommodation
- Double bedroom and two twin bedrooms, all with duvets, and bed-linen.
- Family bathroom with hand basin, bath, shower cubicle, WC, shaver point
- Cot and extra pillows and blankets are available
Outside the Holiday Cottage
- Enclosed lawned garden with patio, BBQ and garden furniture
- Ample parking
- Log store (logs free of charge)
- Table tennis in barn